What should you eat in Ecuador? How about Popcorn as a Side Dish? Grubs in the Amazon? Yes there are some interesting foods in Ecuador and here are our five favorite Ecuadorian dishes you should eat when you visit Ecuador.
The Food in Ecuador:
1. The Soups: Secos (Stews), Sopa (Soup) are all quite tasty. The best is Locro de Papas a creamy potato soup found throughout Ecuador. Caldo de Gallina (Chicken soup) is also a winner.
2. The Pigs: Hornado, Fritada or just simple guinea pig (guy) are all foods you will enjoy while traveling Ecuador.
3. Seafood: Ceviche, Corvina, Trout, there are a lot of great seafood and fish dishes in Ecuador to enjoy.
4. The Treats: The snacks you will find throughout Ecuador come in three typical varieties, corn based, banana based, or
5. Don’t Drink the Water, but Do Drink the Club or Pilsner Beer, the Local Soda, and Canelazo, the local hot alcoholic drink.
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.